Friday 28 September 2012

Bits and bobs (and mugs)

A lot of the stuff I end up designing in my spare time is for the Christian Union at University, as I am an active member. I blog about those kind of things here: www.livingandspeakinginwolves.blogspot.com - less pictures, more words over on that blog, I'm afraid...

Over summer there were a number of things needing doing. These pieces are pretty self-explanatory, so I'll just pop them here for you:


Term cards are tricky (I think I chatted on about this same idea a year ago!) as they hold a lot of boring information - and you only need to know one piece of information a week! So, I tried to make something different of it - breaking the usual "list" approach, and instead turning it into a sort of info-graphic which colourfully shows where we meet when!





The blocky brand of mugs and cake is continued through to the publication we do, and although our budget didn't even stretch to colour printing (sob), at least they can be viewed here in multi-coloured beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment